We have great pleasure in inviting you back to Kazerne Dossin. Both the museum and the remodelled memorial reopened on Friday December 11. Numerous measures have been put in place to ensure that your visit is pleasant as well as safe.
WHICH EXHIBITIONS CAN I SEE AT THE MUSEUM?
In addition to a visit to the permanent exhibition you can also visit the temporary exhibition #FakeImages
from 28 January.
Plan your visit
WHAT CAN WE ALL DO TO ENSURE THAT VISITS ARE SAFE?
- You are obliged to wear a face mask, starting from the age of 10 years. A mask will only occasionally be taken off to eat and drink seated.
During your visit
- Our audio guides cannot be used for the time being. We do make an exception for the visually impaired. All the content is also available on the IZI Travel app. Download the app via Google Play or Apple Store before your visit and make sure your smartphone is fully charged.
- You’ll find a plexiglas screen at the ticket office; otherwise our front-of-house staff will help you from a safe distance. Please note: at the moment you can only pay electronically.
- Hand sanitizer gel is provided at the entrance to the museum and in the museum shop.
- Please observe the social distancing rules and maintain the1.5 m distance. Of course people from the same bubble do not need to maintain that physical distance.
- The marked route is designed to keep contact between visitors to a minimum. There is no time limit on your visit, so please don’t feel rushed.
- Kindly use the stairs wherever possible so as to free up the lifts for visitors with restricted mobility.
- The folding chairs cannot be used at the moment. However, you are welcome to sit on the benches in the museum.
- Drinks and snacks can be purchased from the vending machine.
- The toilets and other public places are cleaned regularly.
- If you are visiting the museum with children, you can still follow the family trail. For the hands-on activities, gloves are available from the reception desk.
CAN I COME TO THE MUSEUM WITH A GROUP?
Group visits are currently not possible. A guided visit is unfortunately not possible either.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO VISIT THE RESEARCH CENTRE?
The reading room is open again, but only by appointment. To make an appointment, please contact email@example.com
. Visitors must always wear a face mask. Likewise, the archives are only open by appointment.
If you have other questions about your visit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone +32 (0) 15 28 86 40.