We make access for all visitors to the museum a priority, irrespective of physical, auditory or visual impairments. If you have suggestions as to how we can improve our communications, service, signage or facilities, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For less mobile visitors
- Thanks to the wide corridors and the lifts in both the memorial and the museum, the whole circuit is fully accessible.
- Wheelchair-accessible toilets are located on floors -1 and +3.
- Folding seats are available on every floor.
- We have several wheelchairs which you can use free of charge. You can book one by emailing email@example.com (min. of five days in advance).
- If you require assistance, please ask a member of our front-of-house staff who will be happy to help.
- The security gates at the entrance to the museum are 82cm wide. If necessary, you can use the door next to them.
FOR Visually-impaired visitors
- Guide dogs are welcome in the museum and memorial.
- If you are following a guided tour, please notify our guide in advance. He or she will take your visual impairment into account when leading the tour.
For visitors with impaired hearing
- You can watch the introductory film with subtitles (NL-FR-ENG). Ask a member of staff for more information.
- If you are following a guided tour, please notify our guide in advance. He or she will take your hearing impairment into account when leading the tour.
LOOK FOR THE OPENING TIMES AND ADMISSION CHARGES HERE
CARERS ENJOY FREE ADMISSION.
- The gallery texts in the museum are very legible. Most of the personal accounts and film excerpts have subtitles.