The museum makes accessibility for all visitors a priority, regardless of physical, audio or visual impairments. Do you have any suggestions for improving communication, services, signalisation or the facilities? Send an e-mail to email@example.com
or enter your suggestions in our visitors questionnaire
For less mobile visitors
- Thanks to the wide passageways you can follow the entire museum route. There are elevators in the Memorial and the museum.
- On each floor you can use folding chairs to visit the exhibition.
- We have a few wheelchairs that you can borrow free of charge. You can reserve them at our reception desk via firstname.lastname@example.org (minimum 5 days in advance).
- Our hosts/hostesses are always pleased to offer you the necessary assistance.
- Eight parking places at the Tinel parking (located right in back of the museum) are reserved for Kazerne Dossin.
- Your companion has access free of charge.
- Guide dogs are welcome in the museum and the Memorial.
- If you are joining a guided tour, please notify your guide in advance. He/she takes this into account and provides the best conditions during your tour.
- You can watch the introduction movie (including subtitles in Dutch, French and English). Ask our hosts/hostesses for more information.
- If you are joining a guided tour, please notify our guide in advance. He/she takes this into account and provides the best conditions during your tour.
- The texts in the museum halls are easily readable and you can use the legend. Most of the testimonies and film fragments have subtitles.